Friday, April 19, 2013

Sticky Bumps Munkey Wax

Sticky Bumps Munkey Wax is the newest addition to the Sticky Bumps product line. While not as sticky as their Punt Wax, it's still about five times more sticky than their regular wax. I'm not going to say it will improve your surfing (no wax can do that), but I will say it can improve control and makes maneuvering easier. Unlike what I've found with the Punt Wax, you can wax your entire board with Munkey Wax with a base coat. Living in a colder environment I've found some so-called cold water wax loses it's stick quickly and I did find myself having to go back in to apply another coat.While I have been using Sticky Bumps for years I was really excited to try Munkey Wax for the extra stickiness,however I don't feel it's something I would use daily unless I was in a warmer environment due to having to reapply so often.

Check your local shop for a bar or head over to www.stickybumps.com and pick some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment